Areas of Practice
Attorney Douglas Han
Douglas has dedicated his legal career fighting for employees against unfair treatment from employers. He has extensive experience in all matters relating to labor and employment law and is a zealous litigator. Douglas strives to equal the playing field by providing those individuals with lesser means with excellent legal representation. Douglas’s clients can rest assured that they are in good hands when he handles a case as he will not back down from a fight and will hold nothing back to get his clients fully compensated.
- Received Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from University of Houston, 2001
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Lourdes G. Baird of the United States District Court, Central District of California, 2004
- Received Juris Doctor Degree from Pepperdine Law School, 2004
- Admitted to the California State Bar, 2004
- Admitted to practice law before the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Northern District of California and Eastern District of California.
- Member of the Los Angels County Bar Association
- Member of the Antelope Valley Bar Association
- Member of the Korean American Bar Association